Course Title: Electrical, Electronic and Emission SystemsView Course Outline
Admit Term: 2019 Year 1195
Apprentices will be following the Ontario College of Trades curriculum for the trade of Automotive Service Technician. This course provides an understanding of the electrical and electronic systems including supplemental restraint systems, power accessories as well as gasoline and diesel electronic fuel injection. Operation and diagnosis of electrical drive and regenerative braking systems associated with hybrid vehicles and emission control system theory, diagnosis and repair. Lessons will progress through a combination of classroom and practical instruction, demonstration and participation. This course will provide the apprentice with the building blocks required to advance their knowledge and understanding through on the job training.
Prerequisite(s) for this course
- APPR1975 - Drive Train Systems AND
- APPR1976 - Electrical, Electronic and Emission Systems AND
- APPR1977 - Engine Systems AND
- APPR1978 - Suspension, Steering and Brake Systems AND
- APPR1979 - Work Practices
Equivalencies for this course
- APPR1937 - Electrical, Electronic and Emission Systems
The information on this page reflects course details for course APPR1981C in the 2019 Year term. Find details for another term.