Course Title: Drive Train SystemsView Course Outline
Admit Term: 2018 Spring 1182
Apprentices in this course will be following the Ontario Ministry Curriculum for the trade of Automotive Service Technician. This course will expand on the student's knowledge of automatic transmissions covering lockup torque converters, hydraulic and electronic transmission controls. Diagnostic procedures will be discussed and practiced. The fundamentals of four and all wheel drive system systems will be discussed as will alternative and hybrid drivelines. This course will provide the apprentice with the building blocks required to advance their knowledge and understanding through on the job training.
Prerequisite(s) for this course
- APPR1975 - Drive Train Systems AND
- APPR1976 - Electrical, Electronic and Emission Systems AND
- APPR1977 - Engine Systems AND
- APPR1978 - Suspension, Steering and Brake Systems AND
- APPR1979 - Work Practices
Equivalencies for this course
- APPR1934 - Drive Train Systems
The information on this page reflects course details for course APPR1980C in the 2018 Spring term. Find details for another term.