Course Title: Suspension, Steering and Brake SystemsView Course Outline
Admit Term: 2018 Winter 1181
Apprentices in this course will be following the Ontario College of Trades curriculum for the trade of Automotive Service Technician. This level and section will focus on Suspension and Alignment fundamentals, Manual and Power Steering, plus Hydraulic Brake servicing. This course will provide the apprentice with the building blocks required to advance their knowledge and understanding through on the job training.
Prerequisite(s) for this course
- APPR1970 - Drive Train Systems AND
- APPR1971 - Electrical, Electronic and Emission Systems AND
- APPR1972 - Engine Systems AND
- APPR1973 - Suspension, Steering and Brake Systems AND
- APPR1974 - Work Practices
Equivalencies for this course
- APPR1926 - Suspension Steering and Brake Systems
The information on this page reflects course details for course APPR1978C in the 2018 Winter term. Find details for another term.