Course Title: Blueprint Reading, FittingView Course Outline
Admit Term: 2018 Year 1185
Apprentices will be following the Ontario College of Trades curriculum for the trade of Welder. This course will explain various method of presenting information on drawings, layout and fitting techniques and methods of estimating material requirements for weldments and fabrications. Apprentices will follow government safety regulations, manufacturer's recommendations and approved industry standards. Lessons will progress through a combination of classroom and practical instruction, demonstration and participation. This course will provide the apprentice with the building blocks required to advance their knowledge and understanding through on-the-job training.
Prerequisite(s) for this course
- APPR1823 - Trade Practices AND
- APPR1824 - Applied Blueprint Reading AND
- APPR1825 - Welding Theory AND
- APPR1826 - Materials and Process Quality I AND
- APPR1827 - Shielded Metal Arc Welding (SMAW) AND
- APPR1828 - Gas Shielded Semi-Automatic Welding Practical I AND
- APPR1829 - Thermal Cutting
The information on this page reflects course details for course APPR1851C in the 2018 Year term. Find details for another term.