Course Title: Preparation for ShippingView Course Outline
Admit Term: 2019 Year 1195
Apprentices will be following the Ontario College of Trades curriculum for the trade of Metal Fabricator (Fitter). This course will outline the preparation and shipping of final products in accordance with government safety regulations, manufacturer's recommendations and specifications and approved industry standards. Lessons will progress through a combination of classroom and practical instruction, demonstration and participation. This course will provide the Apprentice with the building blocks required to advance their knowledge and understanding through on-the-job training.
Prerequisite(s) for this course
- APPR1833 - Blueprint - Advanced AND
- APPR1834 - Fabrication I AND
- APPR1835 - Gas Tungsten Arc Welding (GTAW) Practical AND
- APPR1836 - Machine Operation AND
- APPR1837 - Material and Process Quality II AND
- APPR1838 - Pattern and Template Development
The information on this page reflects course details for course APPR1848C in the 2019 Year term. Find details for another term.