Course Title: Instrumentation IIIView Course Outline
Admit Term: 2019 Year 1195
Apprentices will be following the Ontario College of Trades curriculum for the trade of Electrician: Construction and Maintenance. In completing this course the apprentice will be able to and demonstrate the uses of instrumentation as it applies to the electrical trade. Through various labs and lectures the apprentice will learn how to apply these skills to troubleshooting as well a device replacement in the work place.
Prerequisite(s) for this course
- APPR1386 - Canadian Electrical Code II AND
- APPR1387 - Prints II AND
- APPR1388 - Electrical Theory II AND
- APPR1389 - Installation Methods II AND
- APPR1390 - Instrumentation II AND
- APPR1391 - Electronics II AND
- APPR1392 - Monitoring & Communication Systems
The information on this page reflects course details for course APPR1397C in the 2019 Year term. Find details for another term.