Course Title: Installation Methods IIIView Course Outline
Admit Term: 2019 Year 1195
Apprentices will be following the Ontario College of Trades curriculum for the trade of Electrician: Construction and Maintenance. In completing this practical course the apprentice will be able to demonstrate the ability to connect three phase transformers in wye and delta, identify parts of three phase motors and their connections and wire motor momentary contact control and PLC (Programmable Logic Controllers) logic.
Prerequisite(s) for this course
- APPR1386 - Canadian Electrical Code II AND
- APPR1387 - Prints II AND
- APPR1388 - Electrical Theory II AND
- APPR1389 - Installation Methods II AND
- APPR1390 - Instrumentation II AND
- APPR1391 - Electronics II AND
- APPR1392 - Monitoring & Communication Systems
The information on this page reflects course details for course APPR1396C in the 2019 Year term. Find details for another term.