Course Title: Electrical Theory IIIView Course Outline
Admit Term: 2019 Year 1195
Apprentices will be following the Ontario College of Trades curriculum for the trade of Electrician: Construction and Maintenance. In completing this course the apprentice will be able to describe advantages of single phase and three phase circuits. Discuss differences in Wye and Delta systems and their calculations. Describe AC induction and wound rotor motors.
Prerequisite(s) for this course
- APPR1386 - Canadian Electrical Code II AND
- APPR1387 - Prints II AND
- APPR1388 - Electrical Theory II AND
- APPR1389 - Installation Methods II AND
- APPR1390 - Instrumentation II AND
- APPR1391 - Electronics II AND
- APPR1392 - Monitoring & Communication Systems
The information on this page reflects course details for course APPR1395C in the 2019 Year term. Find details for another term.