Course Title: Canadian Electrical Code IIIView Course Outline
Admit Term: 2019 Year 1195
Apprentices will be following the Ontario College of Trades curriculum for the trade of Electrician: Construction and Maintenance. In completing this course the apprentice will be able to describe how to apply the requirements of the Canadian Electrical Code Part 1. The Apprentice will learn to navigate the code in order to ensure electrical safety with regard to installations on the job. With attention to motors, motor starting, transformers and the installation of capacitors.
Prerequisite(s) for this course
- APPR1386 - Canadian Electrical Code II AND
- APPR1387 - Prints II AND
- APPR1388 - Electrical Theory II AND
- APPR1389 - Installation Methods II AND
- APPR1390 - Instrumentation II AND
- APPR1391 - Electronics II AND
- APPR1392 - Monitoring & Communication Systems
The information on this page reflects course details for course APPR1393C in the 2019 Year term. Find details for another term.