We can help you with…
Our services are free, confidential and voluntary.
- Resolving academic difficulties: studying, test preparation, essay writing skills, time management, listening, effective reading, note taking etc.
- Learning strategies
- Time and stress management
- Relationship difficulties
- Mental health and wellness
- Peer tutoring services
- Personal crisis
- Substance use/abuse
- Educational planning
- Transition to community services
Need help with adding/dropping a course, change of programs or withdrawal from a program?
Academic Advisors coordinate all of the college’s resources to help you succeed, from registration to graduation.
Advisors meet individually with you to discuss your progress term to term. If you are unsure of where to go, who to see, or what to do, Advisors are here for you! If an Advisor doesn’t have the answer, they will connect you to someone who does.
All information shared with the Counselling Services office will not be released without your written consent. Exceptions to confidentiality would occur only as required by law.