General Arts and Science Diploma - Degree Transfer
Are you a student who...
- Wants to complete a degree but did not take grade 12 U level courses?
- Studied grade 12 U level courses but did not meet degree program admission requirements?
- Feels unprepared for college or university degree-level studies or unsure of what you want to study?
- Has been out of school for a few years, and wants to ensure success by developing the skills needed to succeed within a degree-level program whether at college or university?
- Is thinking about returning to high school for another year to upgrade your skills?
The General Arts and Science Diploma - Degree Transfer program allows you to potentially earn first and second-year credits at our partner universities in five disciplines (English, History, Philosophy, Political Science and Sociology). At the same time you’re earning credits, you are being prepared for the rigours of degree-level study. If you are unsure which discipline interests you, we will help you clarify your goals and discover potential career pathways. You are free to ‘mix and match’ your course choices to suit your personal interests and goals.
Why consider it?
Niagara College offers you the opportunity to study in an intimate atmosphere where the skills needed to excel in a degree program, whether at college or university will be developed. Small class sizes, access to faculty and advisors and an intensive, results-based curriculum are the keys to your success. You will have earned first and second year degree-level equivalent courses as you pursue your degree completion at one of our many partner colleges or universities.
The pathway to your best possible future includes university but you don't quite feel ready for the challenge. Nor do you know which area of study to choose. This program will help you find your path while earning credits toward your university degree.
Visit the General Arts and Science Diploma - Degree Transfer Program page for more information about this program.