Ontario Secondary School Diploma (OSSD), or equivalent, including the following required courses:
- English - any Grade 12 (C) or (U), or equivalent.
Recommended Courses and/or Recommended Skills (Not Required for Admission):
- Communications Technology - Grade 11 or 12 (M).
- Media Arts - Grade 11 or 12 (O).
- Visual Arts - Grade 11 or 12 (M) or (O).
Selection and Ranking Process:
- For competitive programs (the number of qualified applicants exceeds the number of available places), selection will be based on the highest senior level final grade available at the time of ranking. Mid-term grades are not used for ranking purposes.
- Testing or other supplemental evaluation may be required.
Students are responsible for their own transportation in order to complete field placement requirements. Niagara cannot guarantee placements that are readily accessible by public transportation. Students are responsible for all costs connected with such transportation.