Health Services strives to provide the best health care for students, and to promote awareness on a variety of health topics throughout the year.
Each campus has a Health Centre (Welland: AH125, NOTL: W105) staffed by a Registered Nurse. We also provide doctor's clinics on campus during the week.
Some of the services that are provided include:
- Healthy sexuality - birth control, Sexually Transmitted Infections (STIs): information, testing and treatment, pregnancy testing
- Body image issues - nutrition, healthy eating, weight control and weight planning, body development
- Lifestyle choices - smoking cessation, alcohol and drug questions, stress management
- Health resources - information or hand-outs pertaining to any health questions
- Community referrals - health related agencies outside of the college
- Doctor's clinics - contact our office to make an appointment
- First aid
- Episodic Illness Care - over the counter medications, IE: Tylenol, Advil
- Immunization and TB Testing - Speak with the nurse for more details.
Please bring with you a completed copy of the Student Health Record.
A valid health card is required for every visit. International students must provide a valid Student Guard card.
Hours of Operation
Monday to Friday 8:30 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
Monday to Friday 8:30 a.m. - 3:45 p.m
In case of emergency call 911 or contact security for emergency assistance on campus. They can be reached in Welland at extension 6666 and in NOTL at extension 4444. They can also be contacted by the Emergency Button located on all campus pay phones.