Tuition fees for 2013-2014 international students will be available shortly.
Tuition Fees for 2012 - 2013 international students are as follows:
International Student Fees
|Program Type||Fee Amount|
|All Post-Secondary Diploma Programs||$11,700.00 Cdn|
|All Post-Secondary Degree Programs ||$11,900.00 Cdn |
|English as a Second Language – 4 Month Program||$4,450.00 Cdn|
|English as a Second Language – 2 Month Program||$2,350.00 Cdn|
|English as a Second Language – 1 Month Program (Summer Only)||$1,250.00 Cdn|
For all International fees please visit international.niagaracollege.ca/costs.
Important Notes Regarding International Student Fees
- A non-refundable application fee of $100.00 Cdn is required with your application for all programs.
- The 'Post Secondary Programs' fees do not include service fee of $280.00 or any program, specific fees.
- If you are entering a co-op program, an additional fee will be charged for each co-op term. The co-op fee is $475.00 Cdn per Co-op term.
- Students attending on a part-time basis will be assessed $385.00 Cdn per credit.
- All fees are payable in full by the fee deadline dates as established by the College.
- English as a Second Language Tuition does not include the mandatory medical/health insurance charge.
- Beginning in 2013-14, the Ministry of Training, Colleges and Universities introduced an International Recovery Fee, to be applied to all international students at public colleges and universities. The $375 CDN per semester fee is assessed to all full time international students at Niagara College as a result of this new International Recovery Fee.
Insurance - International Students
Students from outside Canada are insured by a mandatory private health insurance coverage, which costs approximately $60.00 per month. For details of the insurance coverage, contact the International Education Department.