Get your full 'M' License through our Training Programs
Niagara College's Continuing Education Motorcycle programs
have trained over 7,000 students on how to safely enjoy,
operate, and ride motorcycles.
Our programs combine highly-experienced instructors
with top-notch training resources to deliver solid
safety practices and riding skills to riders of all ages.
Using the Canada Safety Council's (CSC) "Gearing Up" Curriculum, Niagara College has conducted our "Basic Rider" training course since 1983.
Niagara College gratefully acknowledges the following dealers for their continued loyal support of the College's Motorcycle Training Programs:
Back to Top
- Baldwin's Cycles, Dunnville
- Clare's Cycle and Sports Ltd., Pelham/Niagara-on-the-Lake
- Niagara Racecrafters, Virgil
- St. Catharines Motorcycle Centre
- Ultimate Cycle, Hamilton
Registration Guidelines -
Transfers, Withdrawals and Refunds
Please read the following Registration Guidelines before registering:
Please call the Registrar's Office for Transfers, Withdrawals and Refunds at 905-735-2211, extension 7556.
- Withdrawals must be made 5 working days before the course starts to receive a refund, less $20 administration fee.
- Transfers must be requested 5 working days prior to the start date of the course that you are transferring from. You may only make this request once and it is based on seat availability.
- Students who leave the course before its completion due to illness must provide a doctor’s note to be considered for a refund or rescheduling, which will depend on seat availability.
Special Note - Starting Classes on Time!
Out of respect for students who arrive on time, classes start promptly at the times indicated. If you arrive more than fifteen minutes after the specified time, you will not be permitted to take the course. A refund will not be issued.