About this Program
- Overnight leadership retreat and winter retreat
- Knowledgeable faculty who are champions for strong,healthy, vibrant communities
- Therapeutic Recreation Ontario student membership
- Parks and Recreation Ontario student membership
- Government Agencies: Aquatics, Adult services, Special events, Recreation centres, Senior centres, Community development, Health promotion
- Outdoor recreation settings: Camps, Parks, Resorts
- Voluntary sector: YMCA, Boys and Girls Club, Sport associations
- Social Services: Housing authorities, Youth at risk agencies, Developmental services, Mental health agencies
The Recreation and Leisure program at Niagara College allowed me to make connections with agencies within my field which has now led me to a full time position where I am able to use what I learned to the fullest. My job is a perfect fit for my skills.
Admissions and Availability
Future Study Options
Niagara College offers graduate certificate options in several study areas to qualified college and university graduates. These certificates can add to your existing credentials and prepare you for the world of work.
We maintain articulation agreements with other colleges and universities in Canada and around the world.
Some post-secondary credits can be transferred into any Niagara College program.