About this Program
- Earn credits toward Continuing Education certificate in Developmental Support Service (DSS)
- Graduates have diverse career options in two distinct job markets: educational and community-based
- Field placements often lead to part-time employment before graduation and full-time employment after graduation
- Boards of education
- Children's treatment centres
- Alternative educational programs
- Residential services
- Supported employment programs
- Vocational services
- Day activity programs
- Literacy Skills Development programs
- Life skills programs
The EA-SNS program has the most amazing team of professors, who are role models of how to support students of all backgrounds, abilities and needs. … I am forever grateful for their contributions to furthering my education and all of their guidance through this remarkable journey.
Admissions and Availability
Future Study Options
Niagara College offers graduate certificate options in several study areas to qualified college and university graduates. These certificates can add to your existing credentials and prepare you for the world of work.
We maintain articulation agreements with other colleges and universities in Canada and around the world.
Some post-secondary credits can be transferred into any Niagara College program.
Discover real data on wages, employment and job postings for your career of choice in the Niagara Region and beyond.Go to Career Coach