About this Program
- Niagara offers practical experience during block placements each term supervised by ABA and Intensive Behavioural Intervention (IBI) experts
- Students will be using iPad devices to access iBooks and applications that support classroom and field placement practice
- The Behaviour Analyst Certification Board, Inc. has approved the 2015 and 2016 intake course sequences as meeting the coursework requirements for eligibility to take the Board Certified Assistant Behaviour Analyst Examination. Applicants will have to meet additional requirements to qualify. Please note that this applies to 2015 and 2016 intakes only.
- Behavioural Technicians (as part of a treatment team supervised by a Behaviour Analyst and/or Psychologist)
- Working with families
- Working with school boards
- Working with community and private/agencies that serve those with Autism Spectrum Disorder
Graduates of this certificate will work predominantly with individuals with Autistic Spectrum Disorders. They will be prepared to work as Behavioural Technicians in Intensive Behavioural Intervention programs as part of a treatment team supervised by a Behaviour Analyst and/ or Psychologist.
Admissions and Availability
Discover real data on wages, employment and job postings for your career of choice in the Niagara Region and beyond.Go to Career Coach