Have you lost your wallet or student ID, or believe that it’s stolen? Here are some steps to take:
Lost or Stolen Wallet
- Notify Campus Security if you lost it on campus. You may file a report here.
- Contact the Niagara Regional Police at 905-688-4111 extension 0.
- Cancel any credit cards that you own.
- VISA – 1-800-847-2911
- Mastercard – 1-800-622-7747
- American Express – 1-800-668-2639
- Contact your bank if debit cards were in your wallet.
- TD/Canada Trust – 1-866-567-8888
- Montreal – 1-800-555-3000
- Royal – 1-800-769-2599
- Scotia – 1-800-472-6842
- CIBC – 1-800-465-4653
- Contact other government organizations, such as:
- Ontario Health Card – 1-800-664-8988
- SIN (Social Insurance Number) Card – Visit Service Canada:
395 Ontario St, Units E and F, St Catharines, ON L2N 7N6
- Ontario License – Visit Service Ontario:
50 Scott St, St Catharines, ON L2N 6T4
- Birth Certificate – 1-800-461-2156
- Outdoors Card – 1-800-387-7011
- Canadian Passport – 1-800-567-6868
Lost or Stolen Niagara College Student ID
Report your lost/stolen student ID to the InfoCentre at your campus. Please note that there is a $20 replacement fee for your U-Pass the first time it’s lost/stolen, and an additional $60 for subsequent losses. InfoCentres are open Monday – Friday from 8:30 a.m. – 4:30 p.m., except for scheduled holidays.
Welland Campus InfoCentre
Applied Health Institute
Room AH104, just inside the front doors off of First Avenue
905-735-2211 extension 7559
Niagara-on-the-Lake Campus InfoCentre
Main Campus Building
Room W102, just inside and to the left when you walk in the front doors
905-641-2252 extension 4208