Are you, or is someone you love in crisis? Do you need to talk to someone? There are many accessible and free mental health, crisis and suicide support resources in the Niagara Region. For mental health and crisis support resources, please click here.
Abuse, Sexual Assault and Sexual Violence
Niagara College’s comprehensive Sexual Assault and Sexual Violence practice reflects our commitment to provide a healthy and safe learning environment and workplace, and to support those who experience sexual assault or sexual violence.
- What to do if you have experienced sexual violence
- How to file a formal complaint
- What to do if you witnessed sexual violence
- How to communicate with individuals who have experienced sexual violence
- Roles and responsibilities of the Niagara College community
- How Niagara College will respond to a report of sexual violence
- Resources and support