About this Program
- Up-to-date program outline includes sophisticated skill sets that meet industry needs.
- Comprehensive computer training prepare students for the Microsoft Application Specialist certification.
- Simulated office projects provide practical preparation for an office environment.
- Administrative assistants
- Customer service representatives
- Office assistants
- Font desk coordinators
Discover real data on wages, employment and job postings for your career of choice in the Niagara Region and beyond.Go to Career Coach
We always hear how difficult it is for people to find a good job. For an employer, the task in finding the right employee, is equally difficult. Fortunately, in employing graduates of Niagara’s Office Administration program, their inherent skills, attitude and enthusiasm have made my job easier and our business much better.
Admissions and Availability
Future Study Options
We are proud to provide a range of future study options for NC students. More details on specific opportunities and partnerships can be found at niagaracollege.ca/transfercredit.