About this Program
- Up-to-date program outline includes sophisticated skill sets that meet industry needs.
- Two co-op work terms offer practical experience, and a strong co-op support system ensures a vast array of employment opportunities.
- Comprehensive computer training prepares students for the Microsoft Application Specialist certification.
- Program is well-respected among business in the Niagara Region and province-wide.
- Administrative assistant
- Bookkeeping clerk
- Project coordinator
- Office administrator
- Executive assistant
- Customer service representative
Having a co-op work term allowed me to get the work experience I needed so I could enter the workforce with confidence and assurance. The instructors in this program helped me every step of the way, so I could become successful!
Admissions and Availability
Future Study Options
We are proud to provide a range of future study options for NC students. More details on specific opportunities and partnerships can be found at niagaracollege.ca/transfercredit.