About this Program
- Co-op work term offers practical experience
- Students receive instruction in up-to-date legal technology
- Program makes extensive use of professionals in the field
- Graduates may apply for membership to the Institute of Law Clerks of Ontario (ILCO)
- Graduates may wish to continue studies in alternative dispute resolution or paralegal studies
- Law offices
- In-house legal departments
- Regional and Municipal Government offices
- Court offices
- Title insurance companies
The Law Clerk Co-op Diploma can take you in many different avenues and seems to always be an asset. The attention to detail that you must have with this course can be carried over to many different fields and employers love it.
Admissions and Availability
Future Study Options
We are proud to provide a range of future study options for NC students. More details on specific opportunities and partnerships can be found at niagaracollege.ca/transfercredit.