About this Program
- Program complements prior education in other disciplines.
- Professors are educators with experience in the field.
- Program outline includes work experience component.
- Courses required to write the Comprehensive Knowledge Examination (CKE) required for the Certified Human Resources Professional (CHRP) designation must have an overall average of 70, with no marks below 65 percent.
Note: The field placement component of this programming is an internship requiring 300 hours practical experience in human resources.
- Recruitment coordinator
- Human resources generalist
- Labour relations officer
- Occupational health and safety co-ordinator
- Pension and benefit administrator
- Training and development co-ordinator
- Benefits coordinator
- Compensation specialist
- Talent acquisition specialist
The post-graduate certificate is a great supplement to my university degree… The internship component allowed me the opportunity to network with future employers, colleagues and clients, while gaining experience in various industries.
Admissions and Availability
Future Study Options
We are proud to provide a range of future study options for NC students. More details on specific opportunities and partnerships can be found at niagaracollege.ca/transfercredit.