About this Program
- Faculty members have diverse areas of expertise with practical international business experience and as a result, students gain broad-based business skills that compete on a global basis.
- This program emphasizes real-world application of business theories.
- Graduates can qualify for national certification through the Forum for International Trade Training (FITT), recognition by the International Association of Trade Training Organizations, and completion of all educational requirements for the Certified International Trade Professional designation.
- Customs brokerage
- Distribution and logistics
- Freight forwarders
- Government agencies
- Import/export corporations
- International trade agent
- Multinational and transnational manufacturer
- Trading houses
- Consulting firms
- Financial services
- Educational institutions
The professors in the International Business program all have extensive experience in the field, and this has added value to the classroom content and complemented the classroom studies perfectly.
Admissions and Availability
Future Study Options
Niagara College offers graduate certificate options in several study areas to qualified college and university graduates. These certificates can add to your existing credentials and prepare you for the world of work.
We maintain articulation agreements with other colleges and universities in Canada and around the world.
Some post-secondary credits can be transferred into any Niagara College program.