About this Program
This program is a member of the SAP University Alliance – a global provider of integrated enterprise resource planning software to business
- Students receive extensive training in the use of enterprise resource planning/SAP integrated data
- Graduates can pursue professional status through various associations (e.g., Supply Chain Management Association and APICS: The professional association for supply chain and operations management.)
- Business systems and applications
- Distribution and logistics
- Financial and cost analysis
- Industrial marketing
- ISO 9000
- Materials control
- Operations planning and control
- Production/operations supervision
- Productivity improvement
- Project or small business management
- Quality assurance
- Supply management
- SAP: Enterprise Resource Planning
I began college as a student; I left as a young professional. This program has helped me to become the successful person I aim to be.
Admissions and Availability
Future Study Options
Niagara College offers graduate certificate options in several study areas to qualified college and university graduates. These certificates can add to your existing credentials and prepare you for the world of work.
We maintain articulation agreements with other colleges and universities in Canada and around the world.
Some post-secondary credits can be transferred into any Niagara College program.
Discover real data on wages, employment and job postings for your career of choice in the Niagara Region and beyond.Go to Career Coach