About this Program
- Up-to-date program outline integrates leading-edge computer applications
- Students have experienced tremendous success at the Ontario Colleges’ Marketing Competition earning gold, silver and bronze medals and contributing to Niagara College earning a 2nd place overall finish in 2004, 2007, 2008 and 2011 and 3rd place overall in 2009
- Based on impressive business case analysis and presentation skills students took home first place at the 2009 Vanier Business Case competition in Montreal
Opportunities for graduates include:
- Strategic business management
- Small business strategy
- Business management
- Brand management
- Customer relations
- Event management
- Market research and analysis
- Marketing planning and administration
- Media buying and sales
- Sales management
- Sales promotion
- Sports promotion
My experiences at Niagara College have been some of the most beneficial times of my life. The Marketing programs combined with the feeling that the faculty had a vested interest in my own personal success…
Admissions and Availability
Future Study Options
Niagara College offers graduate certificate options in several study areas to qualified college and university graduates. These certificates can add to your existing credentials and prepare you for the world of work.
We maintain articulation agreements with other colleges and universities in Canada and around the world.
Some post-secondary credits can be transferred into any Niagara College program.