About this Program
- Niagara is a dynamic player in the international commerce arena and Niagara’s border frontier is one of the busiest international crossing points in the world
- Graduates can qualify for national certification through the Forum for International Trade Training (FITT), recognition by the International Association of Trade Training Organizations, and completion of all educational requirements for the Certified International Trade Professional designation.*
- Faculty members have diverse areas of expertise with practical international business experience
Opportunities for graduates include:
- Customs brokerage
- Distribution and logistics
- Freight forwarders
- Government agencies and departments
- Import/export corporations
- International trade promotion and development
- Sales and marketing
- Multinational and transnational manufacturers
- Trading houses
- Consulting firms
- Financial services
- Educational institutions
- International NGOs
The Business Administration – International Business program has great benefits. It opens your mind and helps you plan out your future not only as an employee but also as an entrepreneur or investor.
Admissions and Availability
Future Study Options
Niagara College offers graduate certificate options in several study areas to qualified college and university graduates. These certificates can add to your existing credentials and prepare you for the world of work.
We maintain articulation agreements with other colleges and universities in Canada and around the world.
Some post-secondary credits can be transferred into any Niagara College program.