About this Program
- Niagara is a dynamic player in the international commerce arena and Niagara’s border frontier is one of the busiest international crossing points in the world.
- Depending on your experience, course selection, and academic results, graduates can apply for national designation as a Certified International Trade Professional (CITP) through the Forum for International Trade Training (FITT).
- Faculty members have diverse areas of expertise with practical international business experience.
- NC features the broadest range of International Business programs in any Ontario College, including degree and graduate programs.
Opportunities for graduates include:
- Customs brokerage
- Distribution and logistics
- Freight forwarders
- Government agencies and departments
- Import/export corporations
- International trade promotion and development
- Sales and marketing
- Multinational and transnational manufacturers
- Trading houses
- Consulting firms
- Financial services
- Educational institutions
- International NGOs
The Business Administration – International Business program has great benefits. It opens your mind and helps you plan out your future not only as an employee but also as an entrepreneur or investor.
Admissions and Availability
Future Study Options
We are proud to provide a range of future study options for NC students. More details on specific opportunities and partnerships can be found at niagaracollege.ca/transfercredit.