About this Program
- Two co-op work terms offer practical experience
- Faculty boasts more than 50 years of combined teaching and applied experience
- Graduates may choose from diverse career paths
- Many graduates find work through co-op terms or contacts made while working on projects
Note: Courses required to write the Comprehensive Knowledge Examination (CKE) required for the Certified Human Resources Professional (CHRP) designation must have an overall average of 70 percent with no course mark below 65 percent.
- Human resources coordinator or consultant
- Health and safety coordinator
- Human resources manager or assistant
- Labour relations officer
- Management trainee
- Benefits coordinator
- Training and development coordinator
- Organizational development specialist
The knowledge, experience and approachability of the program faculty were major factors in equipping me with the tools and skills necessary to enter the human resources profession.
Admissions and Availability
Future Study Options
We are proud to provide a range of future study options for NC students. More details on specific opportunities and partnerships can be found at niagaracollege.ca/transfercredit.
Graduates of this program can receive Advanced Standing in Honours Bachelor of Business Administration (Human Resources)—learn more.