About this Program
- Faculty boasts more than 50 years of combined teaching and applied experience
- Graduates may choose from diverse career paths
- Many graduates find work through co-op terms or contacts made while working on projects
- Human resources coordinator or consultant
- Health and safety coordinator
- Human resources manager or assistant
- Labour relations officer
- Management trainee
- Benefits coordinator
- Training and development coordinator
- Organizational development specialist
Discover real data on wages, employment and job postings for your career of choice in the Niagara Region and beyond.Go to Career Coach
The knowledge, experience and approachability of the program faculty were major factors in equipping me with the tools and skills necessary to enter the human resources profession.
Admissions and Availability
Future Study Options
Niagara College offers graduate certificate options in several study areas to qualified college and university graduates. These certificates can add to your existing credentials and prepare you for the world of work.
We maintain articulation agreements with other colleges and universities in Canada and around the world.
Some post-secondary credits can be transferred into any Niagara College program.