About this Program
- Case studies, computer applications and role-playing provide hands-on training
- Co-op work term offers practical experience
- Many graduates find work through co-op terms or contacts made while working on projects
- Years 1 and 2 offer common core courses with the Business–Accounting (Academic)
Note: Information provided on our website is that which is in effect at the time of writing. Students should be aware that the recognized professional accounting bodies in Ontario are undergoing unification negotiations which may continue to result in a number of changes to the qualification processes and requirements for these professional designations. Students interested in pursuing a professtonal accounting designation are advised to check with the relevant accounting body website and to continue to check these websites on a regular basis for updates.
- Assistant controllers and income tax auditors
- Budget analysts
- Financial and cost accountants
- General accountants
- Internal auditors
- Management trainees in banking and other business sectors
- Office managers
- Junior accountants in public accounting
The co-op program gave me the work experience I needed before I entered the work environment.
Admissions and Availability
Future Study Options
Niagara College offers graduate certificate options in several study areas to qualified college and university graduates. These certificates can add to your existing credentials and prepare you for the world of work.
We maintain articulation agreements with other colleges and universities in Canada and around the world.
Some post-secondary credits can be transferred into any Niagara College program.
Discover real data on wages, employment and job postings for your career of choice in the Niagara Region and beyond.Go to Career Coach