About this Program
- Case studies, computer applications and role-playing provide hands-on training.
- Faculty members have a professional accounting designation.
- Students can transfer directly into the three year Business Administration – Accounting (Academic or Co-op) because of the common Program Outline in the two programs.
- Auditors in government or industry
- Financial analysts
- Investment consultants or analysts
- Junior accountants in public accounting
- Junior/internmediate cost accountants
- Junior/intermediate general accountants
- Management trainees in banks and other financial institutions
The Program Outline was very practical with many hands-on assignments. I would highly recommend this program to anyone interested in a business diploma.
Admissions and Availability
Future Study Options
We are proud to provide a range of future study options for NC students. More details on specific opportunities and partnerships can be found at niagaracollege.ca/transfercredit.