About this Program
- Extensive opportunities to build a professional portfolio through our student HR@NC (Human Resources at Niagara College) association.
- Ongoing networking opportunities including guest speakers, industry events, and involved alumni.
- Connections to human resources professional associations including HRPA and HRPAN.
- Opportunities for international co-op placements.
- Flexible delivery mode in many courses.
- Faculty members with diverse areas of expertise and human resources industry experience.
- Opportunities to partner with industry professionals for course-based applied research.
- Curriculum aligned with HRPA requirements for Certified Human Resources Professional designation. Note: Courses required to meet the Comprehensive Knowledge Exam for the Certified Human Resources (CHRP) designation must have an overall average of 70% with no mark below 65%.
- Human resources coordinator
- Human resources generalist
- HR business partner
- Talent acquisition specialist
- Recruitment coordinator
- HR analyst
- Training coordinator
- HRIS administrator
- Compensation specialist
- Learning and organizational development consultant
- Health and safety coordinator
- Employee relations consultant
- Labour relations officer
- Pension and benefits coordinator
- HR consultant
Niagara College has been granted a consent by the Ministry of Advanced Education and Skills Development to offer this applied degree for a 7-year term commencing January 21, 2015. Niagara will ensure that all students admitted to the Bachelor of Business Administration (Human Resources) program during the period of consent will have the opportunity to complete the program within a reasonable time frame. Prospective students are responsible for satisfying themselves that the program and the degree will be appropriate to their needs (e.g. acceptable to potential employers, professional licensing bodies, or other educational institutions).
Admissions and Availability
Future Study Options
We are proud to provide a range of future study options for NC students. More details on specific opportunities and partnerships can be found at niagaracollege.ca/transfercredit.
Discover real data on wages, employment and job postings for your career of choice in the Niagara Region and beyond.Go to Career Coach