An opening is available for the student representative to be elected to the Niagara College Board of Governors for the following term: September 1, 2017 to August 31, 2018.
The links below provide information for the nomination process and election of the student representative to the Niagara College Board of Governors including:
- Election Notice & Call for Nominations
- Board of Governors By-Law No. 4 (Internal Elections)
- Rules and Regulations
- Election Schedule for the Student Representative on the Niagara College Board of Governors
- Nominations will be received from Thursday, January 19th to Wednesday, February 1st, 2017 at 4:00 pm. Nomination forms and information on the role and responsibilities of Governors, will be available at the Welland, Niagara-on-the-Lake and Niagara Falls Campus Student Administrative Council (SAC) offices.
- Campaigning will take place from Monday, February 6th to February 16th, 2017.
- The online election will take place from Monday, February 13th until Thursday, February 16th.
Information on how eligible voters can vote will be provided closer to the election period.
Should you have any questions, please contact Michael Audibert via email (email@example.com) or at ext. 4018.