An opening is available for an Administrative Representative to be elected to the Niagara College Board of Governors for the following term: September 1, 2017 to August 31, 2020.
The links below provide information for the nomination process and election of the Administrative Representative to the Niagara College Board of Governors including:
- Election Notice & Call for Nominations
- Board of Governors By-Law No. 4 (Internal Elections)
- Guidelines and Procedures
- Information for Candidates
- Nomination Form
- Election Schedule
- Nominations will be accepted in the Office of the President (located at the Niagara-on-the-Lake Campus in W210) and the Office of the Vice President, Corporate Services (located at the Welland Campus in S217) from Friday, June 16th until 4:00 p.m. on Monday, July 3rd.
- Campaigning will take place from Tuesday, July 4th to Monday, July 10th, 2017.
- The online election will take place from Tuesday, July 11th to Friday, July 14th.
Information on how eligible voters can vote will be provided closer to the election period.
Should you have any questions, please contact Michael Audibert via email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or at ext. 4018.