To accommodate necessary upgrades, some online Niagara College services will be temporarily unavailable from 4:30 pm on July 6 until 8 am on July 12. Affected services include:
- Student self service: Online enrolment, address changes, access to tax forms, and similar online services will be temporarily unavailable.
- Online payments: Online payments will be delayed. In-person payments will be accepted and receipts will be issued. Payments will be posted to accounts after July 12.
- Continuing Education online registration: Online enrolment for Continuing Education programs will be unavailable during this time. Students interested in Continuing Education courses can visit the Office of the Registrar or call 905-988-4306 to express interest, and registrations can be processed once the upgrade is complete.
Office of the Registrar Locations
- Welland Campus – Room SE105
- Niagara-on-the-Lake Campus – Room W109
This temporary disruption will not affect the OCAS or OSAP sites, although there may be a slight delay in the processing of applications submitted through these sites.
The Niagara College website will be operational during this time.
Thank you for your patience as we complete these important upgrades to our online services.