Please note the following hours for College operations during Reading Week, Feb. 29 to March 4.
The libraries will be open for full service hours during Reading Week:
- Monday to Thursday, 8 a.m. to 8 p.m.
- Friday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Saturday and Sunday, 1 to 5 p.m.
Academic Drop in Sessions scheduled in the library will be offered at regular times. Schedule is posted on the Library website: http://nclibraries.niagaracollege.ca/library
Campus stories will be open full service hours: Monday to Friday, 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
- Welland Campus Dining Hall, 8 a.m. to 2 p.m.
- NOTL Campus Dining Hall, 8 a.m. to 2 p.m.
- Niagara Falls Campus Dining Hall, 8 a.m. to 3 p.m.
- Tim Hortons (Welland and NOTL), 8 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Subway (Welland and NOTL), 10 a.m. to 3 p.m.
Student Success Centres and Health Services offices (Welland and NOTL) will be open 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Evening hours are cancelled for Reading Week.
Co-op and Grad Services will be open regular hours, 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Academic Advising, Peer Tutoring and the Test Centre (Welland and NOTL) will be open 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. The Welland Test Centre will be closed Feb 29 until 1:30 p.m.
Indigenous Student Services will be open regular hours.
The Centre for Student Engagement and Leadership will be open regular hours.
NSAC – Student Centres
SAC Office hours will remain unchanged during Reading Week.
Student Centres will be open later to accommodate the OCAA Tournament March 3-5.
- Monday to Wednesday, 11:30 a.m. to 1:30 p.m.
- Thursday to Friday, 11:30 a.m. to 9 p.m.
- Saturday, 1:30 to 8 p.m.
- Monday to Wednesday, 8:30 a.m. to 3 p.m.
- Thursday to Friday, 8:30 a.m. to 9 p.m.
- Saturday, 1:30 p.m. to 8 p.m.
Monday to Friday, 11:30 a.m. to 1:30 p.m.
Monday to Friday, 8:30 a.m. to 1:30 p.m.
Monday to Friday, 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
For transit schedules during Reading Week visit: