Classrooms food labs and offices in the Canadian Food and Wine Institute (CFWI) building at the Niagara-on-the-Lake Campus are up and running and classes will run as scheduled when they resume on Monday March 9.
Please note the following changes to accommodate repairs following the flooding that occurred on Feb. 28:
- Until further notice the front (west-facing) entrance to the CFWI building will be an emergency exit only. Please enter and exit the building through the north entrance (adjacent to the main building west wing) or the rear (east-facing) entrance;
- Benchmark Restaurant is closed until further notice;
- Bench-to-Go will re-open the week of March 9;
- While the front foyer is open to accommodate access to Bench-to-Go and the Dean’s Office it is a work area and all tables and chairs have been removed. Please use caution in this area;
- Until further notice the Benchmark parking area will be used for construction vehicles only;
- CFWI Innovation Centre labs are closed until further notice.
Regular updates will be provided as restoration work continues. Thank you for your ongoing patience and understanding while repairs take place. For further information contact: Ralph Scholz director Facilities Management Services at 905 735-2211 ext. 7762.