To assist students as the start of the Fall term approaches many student services have extended hours. The following services will be open from 8 a.m. to 6 p.m. Monday to Thursday until September 11:
- Financial Aid – Welland and NOTL Campuses
- Admissions – Welland and NOTL Campuses
- Records and Registration – Welland and NOTL Campuses
- Student Accounts – Welland and NOTL Campuses
- InfoCentre including ID card services – Welland and NOTL Campuses
- International Student Services – Welland and NOTL Campuses
- Prior Learning Assessment and Recognition (PLAR) (Tuesdays until 6 p.m. at NOTL Campus; Wednesdays until 6 p.m. at the Welland Campus)
Academic advising requests in the evening period that cannot be assisted by Office of the Registrar staff will be seen by academic advisors the next day. The advisor list can be found online here.
ITS Helpdesk Services are available 8 a.m.-7:30 p.m. Monday – Thursday and 8 a.m.-4:30 p.m. Fridays.
The Library and Bookstore extended hours are as follows:
Sunday August 31 and Monday September 1: 1 p.m.-5 p.m. (Labour Day weekend)
September 2 to September 5: 8 a.m. to 8 p.m.
September 8 to September 11: 8 a.m. – 6:30 p.m.
September 2 to 5 8 a.m.-5 p.m.
September 8: regular hours resume: Mon-Thurs 8 a.m.-8 p.m. Fri: 8 a.m. -5 p.m. Sun 1 p.m.-5 p.m.