Welcome to the new Niagara College homepage!
- The new homepage is more accessible which means that users with access difficulties can read it more easily.
- Larger scalable text
- Clearer headings
- Easier to understand and simplified content
- It has a heavier focus on content for students and visitors to the college (“Study” and “On Campus”).
- An expanded Media Releases section not only includes media releases but up-to-date Media Releases items relevant to students.
- Important announcements will be pinned to the top of the Media Releases box with a blue push pin.
- Urgent items will appear as larger red text.
- More obvious and quicker on-page notifications have improved the visibility of campus closures and emergencies.
- The new homepage is mobile-friendly.
In order to improve accessibility we hope to make the homepage fully keyboard navigable by January 1 2014.
Additional changes have been instituted throughout the site. This process is ongoing so some pages may still be a work in progress.
- The site-wide “Search” and “AskNC Knowledgebase” (Ask a Question) are now easier to use and are located in a tabbed box at the top of the page.
- A clarified page footer with contact information is in place.
- An improved site map is now available.
Users are encouraged to browse the site using an up-to-date browser.
If you are experiencing an error or display issue please email firstname.lastname@example.org.