About this Program
- A wide variety of field placement experiences are scheduled throughout the program.
- Program emphasizes hands-on learning through labs and field placements, and offers a unique inter-professional education experience.
- Comprehensive curriculum provides for broad base knowledge development.
- Practical experience provided in areas where demand for rehabilitation services is growing.
- Hospitals - acute, long-term care, rehabilitation
- Long-term care facilities
- Seniors' residences
- Community care agencies
- Private industry
- Mental health facilities
- Children's treatment centres
- Community health centres
Discover real data on wages, employment and job postings for your career of choice in the Niagara Region and beyond.Go to Career Coach
I would recommend Niagara College’s OTA & PTA program because the experience is so much more than just school. The professors here at Niagara College … program are extremely knowledgeable & personable. Their main goals are to see the students succeed in the program… The program is very hands on, which helps a lot with learning new skills. This program allowed me to achieve my goals because the professors were always willing to help with any misunderstandings. This OTA & PTA program really did prepare me for the real world of teamwork & helping individuals.
Admissions and Availability
Future Study Options
We are proud to provide a range of future study options for NC students. More details on specific opportunities and partnerships can be found at niagaracollege.ca/transfercredit.