About this Program
- Students receive exceptional pre-clinical practice and clinical opportunities in a fully operational, new state-of-the-art Dental Clinic.
- Inter-professional opportunities with students in other health science disciplines.
- Comprehensive and varied field placement components.
- Program teaches an evidence-based dental hygiene curriculum.
Registered Dental Hygienists
Graduates can become Registered Dental Hygienists in Ontario upon fulfillment of the requirements of the College of Dental Hygienists of Ontario.
- Community health settings
- Dental sales/supplies companies
- Dental research
- Educational institutions
- Independent dental hygiene practice
- General dental practices
- Hospital dental facilities
- Long-term care homes
- Specialty dental practices
The Dental Hygiene program at Niagara College has helped open doors for me that I never knew existed. Not only does the program have high academic standards, but it also offers invaluable hands-on clinical experience that ensures in a rewarding profession.
Ontario College Advanced Diploma
|January 2017||Not Available|
|May 2017||Not Available|
|January 2018||Not Available|
|May 2018||Not Available|
Future Study Options
We are proud to provide a range of future study options for NC students. More details on specific opportunities and partnerships can be found at niagaracollege.ca/transfercredit.