Download the Accessibility Services Support Guide to learn more about our services and how they affect you.
The Information Guide covers topics like:
- How we can accommodate your disability
- The application and admission process
- What to do before school starts
- The beginning of school
- Mobility issues
- Implementing accommodations
- Our counsellors and staff
- Other college services
If you require this document in another format, please contact the Manager of Student Services at 905-735-2211 extension 7834.
Take our “Getting Started” crash course
Learn everything that you need to know about getting settled into college life. We’ll lead you step-by-step through confirming your enrolment, Orientation, parking passes, Blackboard logins, lockers and more!