About this Program
- Students can explore courses of interest in technology before committing to a specific field of study.
- Individual educational support and planning.
- Participate in a supportive learning community.
- Gain marketable skills and may receive transferable credits to other college programs.
- Classes sizes are small provided a supportive learning environment.
- Graduates have increased readiness for further studies or the workforce.
- Access to an academic student advisor.
Graduates have increased preparedness for college technology programs such as:
- Civil Engineering Technician
- Computer Engineering Technician
- Construction Engineering Technology (Construction Management)
- Electrical Engineering Technician
- Electrical Engineering Technology (Co-op)
- Electronics Engineering Technician
- Electronics Engineering Technology (Co-op)
- Mechanical Engineering Technician
- Mechanical Engineering Technician (Co-op)
- Photonics Engineering Technician
- Photonics Engineering Technology
- Renewable Energies Technician
Preferred Preparatory Program
Pre-Technology is the preferred preparatory program for admission to most postsecondary Trades and Technology programs at Niagara College. Graduates will receive recognition for their foundation studies in the admission process, and successful applicants may also be eligible to receive limited transfer credits depending on the postsecondary program they pursue.