This program can also prepare you for success in one of the following programs at other Ontario Colleges: Biological Technician/Technologist, Massage Therapy or Medical Laboratory Technician.
About this Program
- Students complete weekly labs in all science courses.
- Students receive up to 75 hours of lab experience.
- Class and lab sizes are small.
- Science courses use health field-based examples.
- Students have access to a student advisor to assist with academic planning.
Pre-Health Sciences not only helped me to get into the Paramedic program, it also helped me to prepare for the courses that I would be taking while in it. Taking Pre-Health Sciences gave me a step up.
Admissions and Availability
Future Study Options
We are proud to provide a range of future study options for NC students. More details on specific opportunities and partnerships can be found at niagaracollege.ca/transfercredit.