About this Program
- Students complete weekly labs in all science courses.
- Students receive up to 75 hours of lab experience.
- Class and lab sizes are small.
- Science courses use health field-based examples.
- Students have access to an Academic Advisor to help with academic planning.
Prepare for success in one of these college study areas:
- Biological technician/technologist
- Dental assistant/dental hygiene/dental technology
- Fitness and health
- Massage therapy
- Medical laboratory technician
- Occupational therapy assistant/physiotherapy assistant
- Pharmacy technician
- Practical nursing
- Veterinary technician/technology
Pre-Health Sciences not only helped me to get into the Paramedic program, it also helped me to prepare for the courses that I would be taking while in it. Taking Pre-Health Sciences gave me a step up.
Admissions and Availability
Future Study Options
Following graduation from the Pre-Health Sciences (College) program, you may be interested in one of these Niagara College programs: Dental Assisting (Levels I and II), Dental Hygiene, Fitness and Health Promotion, Occupational Therapist Assistant and Physiotherapist Assistant, Paramedic, Pharmacy Technician, or Practical Nursing.