The following admission requirements apply to these intake terms:
- September 2017
Ontario Secondary School Diploma (OSSD), or equivalent, including the following required courses:
- English - any Grade 12 (C) or (U), or equivalent
Recommended courses or skills: What's this?
These courses are not required for admission.
- Biology - Grade 11 (C) or (U) or Grade 12 (U)
- Chemistry - Grade 11 (U) or Grade 12 (C) or (U)
- Mathematics - any grade 11 (C) or (U), or (M)
- Physics - Grade 11 (U) or Grade 12 (C) or (U)
Selection and Ranking Process
For competitive programs (the number of qualified applicants exceeds the number of available places), selection will be based on the highest senior level final grade available at the time of ranking. Mid-term grades are not used for ranking purposes. Testing or other supplemental evaluation may be required.