About this Program
Participation and engagement is documented on your Co-Curricular Record. Opportunities for work experience through work practice and placements will enhance your employment readiness and transition to community life.
- Ontario Secondary School Diploma (OSSD), or Ontario Secondary School Certificate (OSSC) or equivalent, or Mature Student Status
- A level of independence that does not require constant support or supervision
- Ability to manage transportation to the College and to the field placements or off-campus activities
- Participation in an interview to articulate personal goals and determine suitability
Graduates will be prepared for entry level positions in a wide range of industries.
- Apply online through ontariocolleges.ca.
- A CICE application package will be mailed to you upon receipt of your application from ontariocolleges.ca.
- Applicants will be required to attend a mandatory information session and an interview to determine suitability. Information about the sessions will be included in the information package.
|September 2016||Not Available|