For each course, a Course Outline that describes course content, learning activities, evaluation methods, timelines and support resources is available. This is a binding document. Any changes will be agreed upon by students and the professor and requires approval from the Dean of the School.
Course outlines are important documents. Please refer to them during the semester and keep them afterwards. For students who go on to other post secondary institutions or programs, these will be essential documents.
You may access Course Outlines through Blackboard. You may also access them online through your program’s webpage by following these steps:
- Go to the Programs page.
- Click on your program. A new page will load.
- Click the “Courses” link in the navigation bar.
- In the dropdown, select the term in which you started the program.
- In the table showing your curriculum, find the course that you wish to view the Course Outline for. Click the course code link for that course.
- A page will open up with details about the course, including a description, credits, pre-requisites and more. Click the “Show Outline for this Course” button at the bottom of the page to view the Course Outline.
Please note that students are expected to download and keep copies of their course outlines from Blackboard.